- Reference: LK456789
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Sales
- Develop and manage relationships with clients and reseller partners
- Identify client needs and align them to the products/services on offer
- Collaborate and deliver well-qualified opportunities to the Field Sales Manager/ consultants
- Responsible for dealing with queries/issues from both the international sales team and the customer in a timely and effective manner.
- Liaise with the lead generation team
- Promote a new product to existing business customers
- To maintain a log of open issues and keep customers informed of any progress. Monitor workflow to ensure timely turnaround on client queries. Partner with the sales team and customers to ensure they are happy with the service provided.
- Maintain knowledge of the company’s products, facilities, website, policies & procedures.
- Maintain & update the customer database.
- Maintain metrics and provide regular reporting.
- Trade show support.
- Fluency in German is a requirement for this role
High standard of written & oral communications in English.
1-2 years previous experience in customer service, inside sales or business development
Strong customer focus
- Intermediate Excel and Word proficiency
Excellent work ethic
Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably
Excellent remuneration package on offer and a genuine opportunity for progression in an exciting and expanding new business.
Question: I manage a small team in an accountancy firm. As you can imagine, this is a busy time of the year for us, but it is the time when people end up going off sick, with flu and other illnesses. It can be devastating to a small team, especially when someone phones in sick […]read whole article
Question: I am a senior manager at an engineering firm heading a team of six. My wife is due to give birth to our first baby and I want to take time off when the baby comes. However, I’m worried about missing too much time at work and not being around to support my junior […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more