- Reference: CJ42226
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Munster, Waterford
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
The successful applicants for these positions will be responsible for a number of clients in the areas of NAV calculation, shareholder reporting and compliance.
- Ensure accurate fund records through reconciliation’s and reporting
- Process all trades.
- Calculate daily market value of portfolio holdings.
- Calculate daily net asset value.
- Complete daily and non-daily compliance testing.
- Complete month-end reporting requirements.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions.
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines.
- An accountancy qualification would be an advantage but not a necessity.
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Access (Experience on Paxus an advantage)
Contact ConsultantRequest a Call Back
Cork is Proving to be a Magnet for Tech Workers in Search of Better Career Opportunities, Work-life Balance and Quality of Life
Seven in ten tech professionals move to Cork for career opportunities – new survey shows 80% of respondents say work/life balance has improved Disposable income has increased for 72% of respondents A new survey has found that highly-skilled tech professionals from all over the world are moving to Cork for a better quality of life, […]read whole article
Question: I’ve been working as a manager in a PR agency for five years and have really enjoyed my job until recently. In the past three months my workload – and that of my team – has dramatically increased and I am unable to get everything successfully completed. To try and finish my work, I […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more