- Reference: CJ42226
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Munster, Waterford
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
The successful applicants for these positions will be responsible for a number of clients in the areas of NAV calculation, shareholder reporting and compliance.
- Ensure accurate fund records through reconciliation’s and reporting
- Process all trades.
- Calculate daily market value of portfolio holdings.
- Calculate daily net asset value.
- Complete daily and non-daily compliance testing.
- Complete month-end reporting requirements.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions.
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines.
- An accountancy qualification would be an advantage but not a necessity.
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Access (Experience on Paxus an advantage)
Contact ConsultantRequest a Call Back
view salary guide
2016 was another good year for job growth in Ireland. Over the course of the year, unemployment dropped from 8.9% to 7.2%, to reach an eight year low. Foreign Investment IDA Ireland companies performed very well in 2016, with employment by overseas companies almost reaching the 200,000 mark. These companies created just under 19,000 jobs […]read whole article
Like most people I make new year’s resolutions, and like most people by the end of January they lie in ruins. The changes I so desired to make just a few weeks earlier have failed to materialise as I let myself slip back into old habits, consoling myself with the thought that I was being […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more