- Reference: CJ42226
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Munster, Waterford
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
The successful applicants for these positions will be responsible for a number of clients in the areas of NAV calculation, shareholder reporting and compliance.
- Ensure accurate fund records through reconciliation’s and reporting
- Process all trades.
- Calculate daily market value of portfolio holdings.
- Calculate daily net asset value.
- Complete daily and non-daily compliance testing.
- Complete month-end reporting requirements.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions.
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines.
- An accountancy qualification would be an advantage but not a necessity.
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Access (Experience on Paxus an advantage)
Contact ConsultantRequest a Call Back
Collins McNicholas has seen a 6% growth in registered job vacancies in the first half of 2017 compared with the first half of 2016. The number of candidates registered with Collins McNicholas is up by 24% in the same period. The growth in jobs shows a buoyant job market with candidates willing to switch jobs […]read whole article
Question: I am a manager in a software company and feel that the team is lacking in morale and general enthusiasm. I want to motivate them and am thinking I need to spend more time planning career development options for the team. Do you have any tips for me that I can put in […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more