- Reference: CJ42226
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Munster, Waterford
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
The successful applicants for these positions will be responsible for a number of clients in the areas of NAV calculation, shareholder reporting and compliance.
- Ensure accurate fund records through reconciliation’s and reporting
- Process all trades.
- Calculate daily market value of portfolio holdings.
- Calculate daily net asset value.
- Complete daily and non-daily compliance testing.
- Complete month-end reporting requirements.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions.
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines.
- An accountancy qualification would be an advantage but not a necessity.
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Access (Experience on Paxus an advantage)
view salary guide
For those of you that are approaching the end of your Accountancy exams and are awaiting results at the end of the month, the end is nigh. The hard slog is over. For many it is now time to sit down and plan your first career move post training contract. It can be difficult to […]read whole article
Last Wednesday morning Collins McNicholas in conjunction with the CIPD had the pleasure of co-hosting an event focused on the topical area of Psychometrics in HR. A large crowd gathered at the splendid Maryborough Hotel for a very informative presentation. CIPD Chairperson Margaret Collins began proceedings before introducing Rory Walsh, Regional Manager of CollinsMcNicholas Recruitment […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more