- Reference: CJ42226
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Munster, Waterford
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
The successful applicants for these positions will be responsible for a number of clients in the areas of NAV calculation, shareholder reporting and compliance.
- Ensure accurate fund records through reconciliation’s and reporting
- Process all trades.
- Calculate daily market value of portfolio holdings.
- Calculate daily net asset value.
- Complete daily and non-daily compliance testing.
- Complete month-end reporting requirements.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role incorporating the above functions.
- An ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines.
- An accountancy qualification would be an advantage but not a necessity.
- Strong PC skills including Word, Excel and Access (Experience on Paxus an advantage)
Contact ConsultantRequest a Call Back
view salary guide
Collins McNicholas were delighted to present Pieta House with a cheque for €6,000 in January this year. We raised this money over the course of 2016 through a series of events, which included table quizzes, coffee mornings, and a sponsored skydive to be held at the start of April. We are proud to support […]read whole article
Collins McNicholas has been named as one of Ireland’s ‘Best Managed’ companies in the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards Programme. The company, which demonstrated superior business performance for the fourth year running, was recognised at an awards gala dinner in Dublin on 3 March 2017. The awards event in Dublin’s Convention Centre marked the ninth […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more