- Reference: AJ45789
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Longford, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
To provide daily supervision, training and development of Customer Services Representatives to ensure that an efficient quality of service is provided. Support and encourage best practice approach to internal and external customers.
Training & Development
•Set individual goals and objectives, conduct and monitor PMP’s and WPRS sessions on a regular basis.
•Develop, train, coach and mentor team members to bring them to a high standard of knowledge and quality in order to improve team and individual skills.
•Review performance monthly with team members and mutually create developmental plans to improve performance.
•Work to develop and implement new hire training and to develop and implement ongoing training for existing staff.
Team Building & Leadership
•Build a cohesive and high performing customer service team.
•Implement and execute Human Resources procedures and policies.
•Participate in the selection and recruitment of Customer Service staff.
•Create and support an effective working environment through proper training, coaching and an explanation of the work required.
•Lead and motivate others to attain team and operations goals.
•Effectively communicate business up-dates as well as updates in processes & procedures to the team.
Customer Service and Customer Relations
•Implement and measure key performance indicators that are critical to customer satisfaction.
•Monitor service level agreements & produce statistical analyses of team activities. Report to management on same.
•Ensure all product complaints are dealt with appropriately and escalated where required
• Ensure procedures are in place for all tasks, which are operationally sound with an emphasis on efficiency and meeting customer and business requirements.
• Ensure external and internal audit compliance.
• Liaise with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that required service levels are met.
• Ensure the warehouse performs according to the agreed service levels as they relate to customer service.
• Ensure all month end processes are completed as required
Involvement in Special Projects
• Be actively involved in special projects as required by the business.
• Fluent in English & French.
• Business or other relevant 3rd level qualification desirable.
• 2 years’ + experience of working as a Team Lead in a fast moving customer service environment, preferably within a multinational environment.
• Excellent team lead/supervisory, leadership and organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Ability to train and motivate.
• Excellent customer focus.
• Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
• SAP SD user level experience desirable.
• A self-starter / “Can do” approach and attitude
• Ability to work effectively towards strict deadlines.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!