- Reference: GJFRCSG b
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
French Customer Service Specialist required with 2 years plus experience in a multinational environment. Galway.
- Process all orders received via CRM system and review and maintain customers open orders on a daily basis
- Responsible for all facets of assigned customers.
- Resolve e-mail, fax and telephone issues with customers regarding pricing, inventory availability, terms, delivery or any other question or situation a customer may inquire about
- Work with others, i.e. service assurance, to ensure that accurate customer information is maintained in SAP
- Stay current with inventory levels and requirements
- Responsible for making sure any customer account changes are communicated to relevant owner(Sales team)
- Keep up-to-date on products, inventory, promotions, etc. that are necessary to provide customers with impeccable customer service
- Keep Team Lead informed of all changes, issues and potential concerns of all customer accounts
- Work with warehouse or supply chain personnel as needed to ensure customer requirements are met
- Complete all customer or staff requested reporting
- Responsible for executing applicable Quality Management System (QMS) processes, monitoring the success of service provided, and delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Must have 2 – 3 years customer service experience in a multinational environment.
- Fluent French, both written and verbal is essential
- SAP or other ERP system experience a significant advantage
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie