- Reference: 43637
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
Excellent opportunity to join global Medical Device organisation based in Athlone, Co Westmeath
Ideal candidate will have experience in a similar environment. Fluent french is essential.
To manage the day to day Customer Service activities including process of orders/ answering the phones.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Work as part of a multi disciplinary team, ensuring all orders received via telephone, fax, post, etc. are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Ensure that all customer queries – order queries, stock situation, deliveries, invoices, product queries, literature & sample requests, etc – are handled and resolved satisfactorily.
- Ensure all customer complaints are dealt with upon receipt and resolved to the satisfaction of the customer. Ensure all product complaints are escalated to the appropriate department.
- Maintain regular contact with the warehouse and purchasing dept. to co-ordinate deliveries, returns, etc.
- Act as principle contact person for designated key accounts. Report to management on the monthly activity and involvement with these accounts.
- Liaise with the sales force on a regular basis as regards quotations, orders, product queries, and general information from customers.
- Process daily invoicing.
- Process billing corrections on time and in accordance with the company policy.
- Process returns from the customer on time and in accordance with the company policy
- Involvement in special projects as required.
- Returns: Insure that returns are processed in a timely manner
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Fluent in English and French
- Business or other relevant 3rd level qualification desirable
A number of years experience of working in a fast moving customer service environment preferably within a multinational environment.
Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
A self starter / “Can do” approach and attitude
Ability to work effectively within multi cultural team towards strict deadlines.
Accuracy and attention to detail are paramount
Flexibility – willingness to help other colleagues to meet deadlines
Demonstrated computer skills, preferably word processing, spreadsheet, database, and other applicable software programs.
Ability to work well with others in performing a variety of customer service tasks.
For further information on this role, please contact Ita Hodder on 09064 78104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie