- Reference: DJ41167y
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin West, Kildare
- Category: Customer Service, Call Centres & Languages
Provide optimal customer service by efficiently and effectively processing internal and external queries, orders and other support services as necessary, both verbally and written.
**Must be currently based in Dublin and available Immediately**
- Customer Service Excellence: providing highest level of customer service at all times, providing back-up to any Customers Services function
- Quality Order Processing: majority of workload will involve data-inputting.
- Consistent, standard, customer facing: effective communication at all times with both internal and external customers.
- Complaint Resolution: dealing with telephone queries and complaints.
- Productivity: high volume data input & transactional environment.
- Teamwork: involvement and co-operation within team and externally.
- 1 years’ +experience of SAP (data entry/Invoicing SAP experience) desirable
- French speaking
- Experience within a customer service environment
- 3rd level degree or equivalent
- Experience of working with an English speaking client/customer group advantageous.
For Further Information on this role, please contact Nicola Egan on 09064 78104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie