- Reference: GJ45280 p
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Financial Planning & Analysis Accountant required with 3 years plus experience. Galway City
FP&A Accountant will be responsible for providing in-depth analysis to Senior Sales Leadership within the Company.
- Support month-end reporting and analysis cycle
- Analyze past and current trends in revenue, margin & SG&A
- Monitor KPI’s, highlighting trends and analysing the cause of variances
- Understand Product Cost calculation and the risk factors
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Qualified Accountant
- Broad knowledge of accounting and financial control principles and their business applications.
- Excellent Excel reporting skills and ability to analyse a high volume of data.
- Knowledge and experience of Oracle financials and Hyperion highly desirable but not essential
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie