- Reference: CJ44751
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: General Management
Great opportunity to hold an influential role in a growing organisation. You will provide forecasts across all business areas and analyse the factors driving activity volume, staffing and labour costs. Competitive salary on offer. Full job spec available on request.
- Support Client, Operations Team and Finance by providing forecast information promptly.
- Own the forecasting process and work with the key stakeholders to ensure forecast accuracy is met and deadlines are achieved.
- Develop, implement, and manage a collaborative forecasting process that collects and reconciles information from diverse sources into a single unified statement of demand.
- Provide Actual to Budget Forecast, Variance explanations, and ratio/trend reports.
- Actively communicate with all relevant departments to ensure that they are aware of all issues that may affect forecast accuracy.
Qualifications, Training and Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in a forecasting role
- Experience in managing and manipulating data
- Expertise in creating forecast reports, forecasting project trends
- Enterprise Resource Planning/Demand Driven Material Requirement Planning experience
- Business Degree in forecasting or statistical analysis desirable
- Advanced Excel and Access
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!