- Reference: SJ45025
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Donegal, Leitrim, Sligo
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Our client based in Donegal requires a Financial Team lead (qualified accountant) with strong Financial Planning and Analysis skills to cover a maternity leave contract.
The primary objective of the Financial Team Lead is to prepare plan/update and to provide true and fair reports on the financial results of the Plant while adhering to reporting deadlines and thereby contributing to the delivery of safe and effective products that meet customer needs whilst maintaining compliance
• Deputizes in the absence of Plant Controller.
• Responsible for the production and analysis of monthly and annual financial reports.
• Prepare the Sites Plan and Update for submission to Division.
• Prepares the Sites Long Range Plans LRP and Latest Best Estimates LBE
• Account for Capital & Employment Grants
• Accounts for prepayments and other receivables
• Accounts for intercompany balances
• Prepares RCE’s.
• Provides ad hoc financial analysis as required
• Any other work deemed appropriate by the Plant Controller
• Optimizes the use of Human Resources by encouraging an atmosphere of involvement, open communication and effective teamwork.
• Ensure goal-setting and regular performance appraisals are carried out with the individuals in the team, training needs identified, training plans agreed and completed.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Commerce or similar third level qualification.
• Professional Accounting Qualification
• At least 3 years relevant experience in a similar business or educational environment preferred.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!