- Reference: GJ43773
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Financial Planning Analyst required with 2-3 years’ experience working in a financial analytical role is a distinct advantage. Long term contract. Galway
The Financial Planning Analyst is responsible for performing high level financial analysis on a variety of projects related to company’s business. This person will engage in strategic analysis and other projects directly with senior business leaders. Additional recurring responsibilities include analysing key statistics, reporting financial information to senior leaders, and creating financial forecasts and budgets. This position provides broad exposure and high visibility across departments and functions.
- Strong analytical and procedure mapping skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgment.
- Effective communicator, both articulate & verbally presentable.
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
- Positive attitude, team player with a high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm.
- Third Level Degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a financial analytical role is a distinct advantage
- SAP Business Warehouse/ SAP Business Objects/ Hyperion report writing capability
- Experience in Qlikview or similar reporting tools
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie