- Reference: LK127896
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick City, Tipperary
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
On behalf of our client we are sourcing for the role of Financial Controller. This is an exciting new role within the business and will support a number of functions.
The Financial Controller will have regular interaction with key stakeholders in the business and have the opportunity to engage with all functions within the business.
Responsibilities (not limited):
- Preparation of monthly management accounts in line with reporting deadlines and in conjunction with Project Controls.
- Work as part of a dynamic core team to support the Business Unit Manager in the management of ongoing operations and the development of new business opportunities
- Management of cashflows on a project and company basis to forecast funding requirements for weekly & monthly payroll & creditors
- Oversee revenue bill and cash collection to ensure availability of funds, meet company obligations.
- Development of a Finance team that is effective, responsible and result driven
- Develop a solid working relationship with Divisional, Corporate and Regional management teams
- Preparation of financial forecasts for new projects as part of pre-qualifications, and sign off on bid price submittals
- Participate in Divisional Business Plan development and follow through on implementation
- Implement the company’s Internal Controls procedures, to ensure appropriate approvals and necessary controls are being adhered to across the Group.
- Ensure all company insurances are in place.
- Ensure full company compliance on all statutory reporting and taxation matters including the preparation of audit file for external audit purpose.
- Management of third party relationships with Clients, Suppliers, Banking and Auditors
- Support Corporate Finance in all aspects of Financial Reporting including Audits, Accounting, Tax Planning & Compliance, Banking, Risk Management
- Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA
- Ideally 5+ years senior finance experience
- Ability to travel globally
- Self motivated, ability to work in fast paced environment and multi task
- Will to work in levels of detail and ability to translate analysis into a format suitable for Senior Management review.
If you wish to discuss this and other opportunities in confidence please do not hesitate to call me on 061 512270