- Reference: LK45309
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Financial Controller – Limerick
Collins McNicholas have been engaged on an exclusive basis by our client to source several key hires for its new office based here in Limerick.
They are presently looking to source a Financial Controller, as Financial Controller, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a green field site and be part of the new business leadership team.
You will report directly to the CEO and will have daily engagement with other key stakeholders both locally and internationally in strategic planning and development of this exciting opportunity.
Responsibilities – not limited to
- Work closely with the Senior Management team in supporting the key business decisions and direction.
- Financial Reporting – monthly financial reporting, ownership of P&L and Balance Sheet, annual accounts preparation, management of audit process, and statutory reporting
- FP&A – preparation and completion of monthly management accounts monthly reporting pack with analysis of performance across the business, highlighting any variances and trends
- Manage all internal control activities, banking, cash flow and payments.
- Liaise with external Lawyers, Auditors and Revenue.
- Support the implementation and measurement KPI’s conducive to the organisation’s short and longer-term goals.
- Management of AP, AR, VAT & Payroll.
- Treasury Management – cash-flow, working capital management, FX management and management of banking relationships
- Revenue recognition – responsible for all GAAP requirements from contract setup, contract review, through to month end close, revenue recognition judgement, recommending contract adjustments if required and compliance. Driving revenue awareness initiatives.
- Tax – tax planning and tax return preparation
- Support IT & Systems development
- Other ad-hoc projects as per business requirements
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA
- Big 4 background is preferential, ideally from a Corporate Finance area with 5+ years senior finance experience
- Strong technical accounting, IFRS, GAAP and controls and compliance experience
- A strong knowledge of eCommerce
- Stakeholder management skills, with experience of working effectively across multiple regions, responsive with strong customer service orientation
- Excellent leadership, project management, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you wish to discuss this role in confidence please do not hesitate to contact me directly on 061 512270