- Reference: GJ43798
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Financial Controller required for innovative Galway based company. New role.
The Financial Controller will lead the monthly accounting and reporting cycle, ensure that effective business management systems are further developed and implemented, and provide broad financial and contractual support to a rapidly growing international business.
- Lead monthly and annual accounts preparation and reporting
- Ensure effective cash management overseeing payables and receivables
- Lead cross-functional initiatives to optimize systems and processes in support of manufacturing operations and inventory management.
- Prepare, plan and implement ERP system introduction
- Provide proactive business support in relation to commercial contracts, treasury management and company secretarial matters
- Qualified Accountant ideally Big 4.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing business.
- A track record of professional growth; a passion for problem solving.
- An aptitude for legal and contractual matters
- Experience of ERP systems (including system upgrades or implementations)
- An ability to provide insightful analysis and effective written reports
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!