- Reference: LK127896y -2
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Our client a leading national business has engaged us on an exclusive basis to source for a Financial Controller
This is an exciting new role within the business and will support many functions including Sales, Marketing and Customer Service.
The Financial Controller will report directly to Senior Directors and key to the role will be leading a finance function to deliver efficient and effective reporting to the whole management team, embrace and lead change.
- Drive initiatives that increase revenues, reduce costs and improve working capital positions.
- Cash flow forecasting / management
- Tracking of KPI’s across the business to help drive the management team to increase margin and volumes across all product lines
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of KPI’s, other management info. and monthly management accounts together with financial analysis, projections, budgets and results
- Interpret the financial information and provide concise information to the management team
- Implementation and review existing processes and controls across the business
- Participate in management meetings for the efficient running of the business
- Management of budgets and review of performance
- Management of AR, AP, Payroll, Treasury and stock control functions
- General Staff Recruitment in conjunction with Human Resources; review regularly to ensure succession team is in place.
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar leadership role
- Experience from FMCG would be desirable
- Self-motivated, ability to work in fast paced environment and multi task
- Ability to embrace people, lead change, using new technology and improving processes
If you wish to discuss this and other opportunities in confidence please do not hesitate to call me on 061 512276