- Reference: CJ45146
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Great opportunity to join a growing organisation in West Cork on a permanent basis. In this role, you will gain great exposure to the commercial side of the business and you will have direct dealings with Senior Management. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
- Preparation of monthly management information packs to tight deadlines for Senior Management.
- Meet with operational managers via monthly operational reviews to discuss trends in the business and to challenge financial results.
- Dedicated finance business partner for specified operations directors and their support teams.
- Balance sheet reviews with Financial Controller.
- Assist operations in monthly forecast preparation.
- Develop knowledge of the business to support and work with all areas of the business, AP, AR & GL.
- Financial analysis.
- Assist with the annual audits.
- Qualified Accountant with 3+ years PQE, ideally in a reporting environment.
- Experience in month end accounts preparation.
- Team player with strong analytical, finance and accounting skills.
- Advanced excel is essential.
- SAP experience would be an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!