- Reference: GJ43658y h
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Galway, Galway city, Mayo
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Senior Accounts Manager / Inventory Accountant required for a long term contract. Qualified Accountant with a number of years experience.
- Managing the inventory module form the accounts perspective,
- Interacting with supply chain and finance team on any inventory matters,
- Stock and stock accruals reconciliation completing and review on a monthly basis.
- Working with supply Chain on any variances / adjustments, / write offs / obsolete stock issues on a time basis.
- Overall management of working day 10 to ensure that all team members have completed their items correctly to ensure the global consolidation can commence on Day 11.
- Management of Intrastat or other reporting requirements
- Assist with the external audit process.
- Management of salary and other sensitive payments globally with Group Financial Controller.
- Collating FX rates to be approved for the month with FD.
- Management of direct reports.
- Qualified Accountant with strong background in inventory / supply chain in industry.
- Experience in working in multi currency / multi country an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie