- Reference: CJ45734
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Excellent opportunity to join a leading multinational manufacturing organisation. Our client are looking to source a Financial Analyst with previous experience in a high volume multinational fast paced environment. This role would also suit those coming out of practice with exposure to manufacturing audits.
This is a challenging and dynamic role that will provide you with excellent exposure to the full company reporting environment. You will work closely with the local team and across other sites based in Europe, partnering directly with Corporate on reporting & compliance related matters. On the job training will be provided and the opportunity for continuous learning development will remain throughout.
- Preparing and submitting quarterly group reporting schedules, including Income statement and Balance Sheet and analytics
- Performing quarterly Flux analysis and commentary for review by Director of Finance
- Preparing periodic budget and forecast Income statements.
- Reconciling key income statement and balance sheet accounts using our automated reconciliation tool. Local Admin role on blackline tool.
- Audit & SOX – Liaising with internal and external Auditors. Ensuring compliance with SOX requirements
- Liaising with local tax & statutory accountants in the Tax COE to assist with quarter end & budgetary tax reporting.
- Interacting with European & US based group accountants, assisting with analysis of reporting data.
- Opportunity to support projects within the finance department.
- Recognised Professional Accountancy qualification.
- Operational finance experience within a multinational is a plus.
- Experience working in a Sarbanes Oxley environment or with previous internal/external audit experience.
- SAP knowledge is an asset.
- Team player with an ability to work independently.
- Strong organisational abilities and a hands-on mentality.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!