- Reference: GJ44069
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Company Accountant required with 2 years post qualification. Strong background in preparation of month end accounts, management of general ledger etc.
- Supervising the reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts for Group companies
- Maintain and improve the internal controls within the accounting function
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns, WEEE returns and VIES & Intrastat returns
- Preparation for year end statutory audits i.e. Journals, Accruals, Asset Ledger, Reconciliations, etc.
- Various other duties (ad-hoc projects)
- Recently qualified (ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Excel and other related software
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Self motivated
- Excellent communication skills, initiative and customer focus
- Ambitious and multi-tasker
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as ability to work on own initiative
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!