- Reference: GJ44535 p
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Financial Accountant required with 2-3 years post qualification. Galway
- Preparing accounting statements for internal and external parties involving liaising with external agencies & corporate finance on all transfer pricing, tax and audit issues.
- Managing intercompany relationships with a significant number of entities including cash settlements and management of cash pooling balances.
- Reconciliations and maintenance for a number of key balance sheet accounts
- Manage all intercompany payable accounts, including approval and coding of invoices and confirmation of all intercompany balances.
- Provide financial data to transfer pricing group to assist compilation of Cost Share Agreement adjustments and Transfer Price Adjustments
- Prepare the corporation tax calculation and be the primary contact for liaising with the tax consultants and corporate tax to ensure the group derives maximum benefit from the Irish operations.
- Maintain high internal controls around delegation of authority and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Responsible for preparing and posting monthly journal vouchers to General Ledger.
- Provide assistance in preparation of the Annual Operating Plan and monthly forecast submissions.
- Support internal audits as required and participate in cross functional teams.
- Must be a qualified accountant and desirably with 2-3 years’ post qualification experience.
- Dynamic team player and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Must be technically strong and willing to come up to speed quickly. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with very strong systems skills Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) are a requirement. Oracle & ERP system knowledge are desirable.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie