- Reference: 44429
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin North
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Senior Accountant required for leading Corporate Services practice in Dublin
My client are a leading corporate services practice, looking to recruit a senior Accountant who will head up our accounting services division. The individual should be a qualified Accountant with 5 years PQE, and be capable of succeeding in a demanding and challenging multi-client environment.
They should also have experience in managing and motivating a team and delivering an exceptionally high level of service to clients. This is a relatively new division within a company with 20 years in business and has huge growth potential.
The role will entail the following:
• Managing of team of 3 other Accountants/Book-keepers
• Training part-qualified staff on good accounting procedures and practices in conjunction with ACCA training guidelines
• Preparation of statutory end of year accounts and management accounts
• Electronic filing of CT returns
• Managing effective processes for the provision of services and meeting filing deadlines
• Overseeing the provision and delivery of tax registration services, book-keeping, payroll and VAT returns.
• Overseeing new business development and growing the division
• Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CPA)
• Minimum 4 years’ PQE
• Minimum 4 years’ experience in practice and/or multi-client environment
• Excellent organisational skills
• Experience in managing, motivating and getting the best from a team
• Ability to thrive under pressure and work to tight deadlines
• Strong IT skills at expert level on Sage accounts, ROS, paycheck, etc.
• Razor-sharp attention to detail and process and task driven
• An excellent communicator who excels in client facing situations
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to grow their own accounting department within the practice and reap the rewards.
For further information on this role, please contact Ita Hodder on 09064 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie