- Reference: CJ44811
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Team Lead opportunity for fully qualified Accountants with supervisory experience along with 4+ years multinational experience. You will be responsible for leading a team of 8 and to provide direction in AP, AR, Cash and Treasury and Intercompany Accounts. The primary responsibility will be to ensure that all of the aforementioned finance functions are managed and controlled effectively. Please get in touch for a more detailed job spec and a confidential discussion about the role.
Overview of Main Responsibilities:
- People Management
- Lead Company AP & AR Sub Ledger/General Ledger Accounting
- Lead Treasury & Cash Management
- Business Planning
- Process Improvements & Cost Reductions
- SOX and Audit Compliance
Qualifications and Experience:
- 4+ years relevant prior experience in a financial accounting role within a multinational company & specifically the areas of AP, AR, Treasury & VAT.
- People Management experience would be essential for this role.
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience on a computerised accounting package – ideally JD EDWARDS
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!