- Reference: GJ45575 p
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Supply Chain Finance Manager required with 8 years plus experience with strong background in supply chain. Galway
- Reconciliation and reporting of all Inventory related balances.
- Provide timely information to senior management to enable evaluation of performance including monthly analysis of COGs.
- Develop new and streamline existing processes and systems as required to ensure more efficient delivery of value add information to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Approve and manage all associated financials of tolled and contract manufacturing with the Supply Chain operations team to focus on improvements in operational efficiency and cost control companies
- Support Tax and Business on the implementation of new tolled entities and other types of tax opportunities as part of the wider Program Shannon list of projects.
- Financial Reporting and Control Environment
- Responsible for Supply Chain financial accounting including preparation of monthly financial analysis reports, ensuring they are completed in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Collaboration with external audit staff for periodic year and quarter end review procedures and local statutory audits as required.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and Third Level Degree or equivalent.
- 8+ years post-qualified experience with supply chain experience and strong commercial awareness
- Has proven track record in team leadership and management
- A breadth of financial knowledge and experience, and ability to present financial analysis information in a compelling way is also critical.
- Able to understand and summarise financial data into high quality, accurate and usable summaries for management reporting purpose.
- Highly motivated, productive, able to work with local finance shared service centre, manufacturing sites and International finance teams as the role will involve working with teams in different countries and time zones.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong influencing skills and have a collaborative style.
- Manufacturing experience would be highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are essential.
- Strong ERP system experience.
- Occasional travel will be required.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com