- Reference: GJ45192 pk
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
Finance Manager required with 3 – 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment. Galway city.
- Full responsibility for all month end/quarter end reporting requirements
- Be the primary Finance point of contact for the Business Partners in the Ireland sites on all finance related business support issues
- To ensure a strong working relationship between Finance and other departments based on a Business Partnership model which ensures a balance between financial control and business support
- Provides strong financial leadership by reviewing, analyzing and interpreting financial and budgetary information.
- Participates in management decision-making, drawing on information, analysis and recommendations developed through the department
- Make recommendations to the various Business Unit Managers on pricing and profitability of new and existing business
- Participate in weekly/monthly operations reviews by providing financial data for executive management, with detailed focus on inventory management and controls, and Free Cash Flow
- Implement cost reductions initiatives to enhance margin growth.
- Providing leadership and direction to the financial reporting team to ensure they are engaged, focussed, developed and delivering to their potential
- Managing the external and internal audit engagements to ensure that the audits are successfully completed
- Have a recognised 3rd level financial qualification.
- 3-5 years experience in similar role
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie