- Reference: LK859632
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
A contract opportunity for a Finance Analyst has arose in a leading multinational organisation in Limerick.
- Monthly budgets and forecasting
- Tracking capital expenditure, explaining variances and forcasting cashflows.
- Implementation of new models of reporting and analysis
- Responsible for month end and quarter end close
- Cash forecasts
- You will be required to recommend solutions to complex accounting issues
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Providing support to business partners
- Establish internal controls and procedures comply with SOX
- Solid experience on a computerised accounting package, Hyperion or Oracle.
- Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA accountant
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Analytical and accurate
- Strategic thinker
Cork is Proving to be a Magnet for Tech Workers in Search of Better Career Opportunities, Work-life Balance and Quality of Life
Seven in ten tech professionals move to Cork for career opportunities – new survey shows 80% of respondents say work/life balance has improved Disposable income has increased for 72% of respondents A new survey has found that highly-skilled tech professionals from all over the world are moving to Cork for a better quality of life, […]read whole article
Question: I’ve been working as a manager in a PR agency for five years and have really enjoyed my job until recently. In the past three months my workload – and that of my team – has dramatically increased and I am unable to get everything successfully completed. To try and finish my work, I […]read whole article
Everything you need to know to find a job, including; how to prepare a CV and cover letter, how to prepare for a job interview, how to navigate the modern job market, and much more.view more