- Reference: 44610
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin North, Dublin South
- Category: Accountancy & Finance
– New Role – URGENT – Process will move very quickly.
FINANCE ACCOUNTING MANAGER – DUBLIN CITY CENTRE – PERMANENT POSITION.
Client profile: USA Clients within the mobile teleco’s business expanding to Europe and setting up Financial & Operations in Dublin.
We have been exclusively retained to source their 1st Ireland team member in the position of Accountant – (company accountant) who will lead/manage their accounting & finance function.
As part of its expansion to Ireland, our client whom have operations headquartered in the U.S., are actively recruiting for an Finance & Accounting Manager to be based in the new Dublin office. This position will be the first hire within the Finance/Accounting Team in Ireland and will directly report to the Chief Financial Officer based in the US.
Key responsibility is to ensure the efficient and smooth running of the accounting function and to focus on strong financial controls and business performance. It is a highly-visible and challenging role that will offer broad-based exposure to senior management. The ideal candidate will lead all efforts to support a high growth environment with financial reporting and controllership requirements as well as provide managerial support in overseeing the firm’s daily operation in Ireland.
- Lead all day-to-day accounting activities including recording journal entries, maintaining complete and accurate trial balance and general ledger.
- Full management of the Irish payroll along with all necessary reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and associated reports and analysis.
- Preparation and submission of all VAT returns.
- Responsibility for all banking and supplier payments.
- Tracking of customer payments and responsibility of credit control.
- Support the preparation of the annual accounts and support during annual audit
- Preparation of Cash Flow Forecasts.
- Ensuring all financial processes are adhered to and compliant.
- Support sales operations.
- Active managerial support in overseeing daily operations in Ireland.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CPA )
- 5+ years of related experience
- High level of integrity
- Managerial maturity
- Hands on and flexible approach
- Energy/drive to succeed.
- Commerically minded.
For a confidential discussion and or more information on the role, please contact Mary Mullin on 09064 78104 / 085 871 8281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!