- Reference: 43558
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Marketing
European Marketing Manager
I have a challenging/exciting new position of European Marketing Manager for a growing organisation in the Med Tech /Med Device industry.
You will be responsible for developing and executing the European marketing strategies and tactics to launch, grow and monitor the company’s product line throughout the product life cycle. You will communicate and direct many internal and external stakeholders to ensure that marketing activities are properly coordinated. Hence I am seeking an excellent communicator for this role – a person with the ability to build and nurture strong relationships within the company and externally, with clients and vendors. A background in medical device / Med -Tech marketing on a pan-European basis is advantageous , with the ability to balance the creation of creative strategy with flawless execution.
European Marketing manager key responsibilities:
- Own the multi-year Marketing Plan for the new product launches
- Responsible for the evolution of the organisation value proposition for EMEA
- Responsible for the development/driving of the EU reimbursement / Health Economics Story in collaboration with staff and external consultants
- Liaise with and manage any necessary consultants in the areas of marketing, marketing communications and market access
- Work closely with EU sales team to support and guide the team in achieving sales success
- Involvement in short, medium and long-range sales and profit objectives and supporting the management team in producing sales forecasts, budgets and inventories
- Monitoring sales performance and local marketing and sales practices, to ensure effective program implementation, and to help define research studies needed to support the market/product plan
- Responsible for attending healthcare/medical conferences/meetings and exhibitions.
- Oversee digital marketing strategy and tactics
- Oversee public relations in each major market
- Monitor and track the marketing budget
- Responsible for helping to develop marketing materials for trade shows, sales presentations, company website, and distributor/country websites that are in harmony with US and Global agendas
- Plan, develop and execute a European product launch program for the various Products that links to the Corporate strategic plan and strategic imperatives
- Contribute to developing and executing a multi-year European growth plan to maximize sales, market share and ROI
- Monitor and report on competitive products or procedures on a regular basis, using SWOT analysis and other techniques
- Develop case studies, patient stories and white papers in cooperation with staff and clinicians
- Work with colleagues in-country to establish the most beneficial product pricing and reimbursement possible
- Coordinate and support activities, as requested, with KOL’s in Europe.
- Other duties may be assigned
- Manage and develop the marketing team to meet the growth plans for the region
Degree in science, business, marketing or a healthcare discipline (or equivalent).
Master’s degree (MBA, MSc or equivalent) in science, management or business a plus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of five (5) years marketing experience in international regions / markets etc.
- Prior experience marketing a medical product/product line or technology in the European healthcare marketplace, but not obligatory, will consider other big brands outside of the med tech industry.
- Ability to comprehend, articulate and consolidate data, abstracts, publications and presentations
- Must be able to design and implement tactical launch plans that are supportive of long term strategic plans.
- Experienced in working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions.
- Demonstrated people and organizational leadership skills.
- Must possess strong analytical and process skills and be computer literate in MS Office suite and Project, etc.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Some travel throughout Europe will be required (20% +).
If you are interested in this role please do not hesistate to contact me as the recruitment process will progressing fast.
Please send your cv to email@example.com or call me on 09064 78104.