- Reference: GY45502
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Mayo
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
As E&T Engineer you are responsible for safely coordinating and leading projects associated with Automation, Aseptic processing, new processing equipment, packaging, new Facility builds or modifications/extensions.
The primary responsibility of the role is to ensure that the project meets its agreed goals/targets on time and on budget.
The E&T engineer reports project progress to the Project Manager to ensure the equipment/facility design and goals/targets are achieved.
- Safely coordinate the delivery of equipment to the site based on planned timelines and scope. Equipment would include e.g. autoclaves, LAF units, moulds, extruders, packaging equipment, upgrades, lyophilsers, isolators, containment booths and stopper processing equipment.
- Coordination of equipment installation and services hook up, working with equipment vendors and engineering personnel.
- Lead the Project Team or support the Project Manager in Factory Acceptance Testing program.
- Coordination of all equipment documentation requirements.
- Commissioning of equipment for validation activities.
- Preparation of equipment training and maintenance protocols.
- Report into the Project Manager on project progress and advice/support on key project outcomes
- Contribute in a team environment on specific technical problem solving forums associated with product manufacture, aseptic fill and Packaging.
- Deliver Process improvement projects.
- Work with the relevant Business Unit team leaders to implement improvement opportunities.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Third level qualification in an Engineering or Science or equivalent discipline/experience
- Experience of working within either the medical device or pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage but not necessary. Minimum of 1 – 3 years experience.
- Project Management experience is preferable but not necessary
- Interpersonal skills required to operate in a multi-function project team set up.
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative to articulate and deliver specific functional requirements for all aspects of the project and work with members of various disciplines and functions across the project.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please email your CV to: email@example.com