- Reference: CJ42840ARja
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Collins McNicholas Jobs
Engineering Recruitment Consultant – due to continued expansion
We are growing and want to add key talent to our team in Cork. Is now your time to make your mark? Are you looking for a company who lives by their values, brings fun into every day, appreciates your efforts and allows all employees to stand out from the crowd?
Collins McNicholas is one of Ireland’s leading recruitment organisations providing recruitment solutions to clients for 27 years.
Awarded a ‘Deloitte Best Managed Company’ status for the 4th consecutive year, and awarded the ‘Great Places to Work’ status again for the 3rd year running in February 2017, we are proud of our achievements and owe this success to our hard-working teams nationwide.
With established offices in Galway, Dublin, Cork, Athlone, Sligo and Limerick our success is based on strong company values and an outstanding record for delivering consistent exceptional customer service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Source, select / screen and recruit Temporary, Contract and Permanent professionals utilising Collins McNicholas database, social media channels, web based advertising, industry networks and head hunting techniques.
- Recruit, develop and lead a team of consultants to build a strong technical/engineering team.
- Manage the complete recruitment process lifecycle
- Understand and meet all monthly KPI’s and revenue targets
- Develop and maintain an expert knowledge of the IT or Engineering Sector whilst building an effective appropriate network.
- Develop lasting relationships through demonstrating added value to both clients and candidates.
- Provide effective account management of existing clients as well as developing business with new clients
Ideal candidate will have
- A third level qualification in a relevant subject
- A competitive, solutions-oriented can-do attitude with a genuine interest in people, their careers and in business
- Expertise in recruitment
- Proven ability to develop new business and build long term relationships with our large diverse client base
- A commitment towards delivering an exceptional service to clients
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh on 021 4911063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org