- Reference: GJ45357
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway City, Mayo
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
EMEA Logistics & Trade Compliance Manager with 3 to 5 years in a Logistics & Trade Compliance Management position. Galway city.
- Supports Operations Senior Director and Global Logistics in developing and implementing appropriate strategies, goals, processes, and infrastructure to support company’s logistics requirements.
- Manages, documents, and executes a comprehensive logistics and distribution strategy
- Inbound / Outbound Freight
- Import / Export
- Logistics Depots and Distribution centers
- Other projects as needed
- Manages and optimizes a supply chain logistics network.
- Ensures all regulatory and compliance measures are met for import / export activity.
- Supports implementation of logistics best practices.
- Supports plant shipping – provides training in logistics.
- Provides logistics expertise to Purchasing and Shipping.
- Manages logistics metrics and measures with goal of continuous improvement.
- Manages carrier relationships and negotiates rates.
- Degree in business, specializing in international trade and compliance.
- Professional Qualification and Certification in Logistics.
- 3 to 5 years in a Logistics & Trade Compliance Management position.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in supply chain with experience in managing complex supply chain projects.
- Experience with all modes of domestics and international freight.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie