- Reference: LK45090
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Clare, Limerick
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Title: Reliability Engineer
Location: Co. Limerick
My client are a niche Medical Device company in Limerick and currently require a Reliability Engineer to join their team.
- Develop action plans to enhance mechanical integrity of key process plant.
- Develop and lead a Reliability Cantered Maintenance Program which targets continuous reductions in business-critical equipment breakdowns and defects.
- Work closely with the wider maintenance group and the operations team on the effective execution of the reliability program.
- Develop and lead a Root Cause Failure Analysis Program to reduce general equipment breakdowns/defects and support maintenance personnel to conduct real time Root Cause Analysis.
- Lead investigations/assignments into reliability problems using a data driven approach and develop/design appropriate solutions.
- Develop and implement condition based monitoring and predictive maintenance techniques for the site program.
- Establish reliability & work planning metrics/KPI’s to monitor performance & improvement e.g. Preventative Maintenance / Corrective Maintenance Ratio, MTBF, MTTR, etc
- Lead/support the investigation of equipment related deviations/incident reports where equipment reliability is identified as a probable root cause.
- Liaise with equipment procurement team to establish appropriate preventive/predictive maintenance schedules to deliver reliable equipment performance
- Support projects from reliability by design/RCM/FMEA/criticality analysis perspective to ensure the reliability and maintainability of new and modified installations.
- Develop technician expertise on shift in understanding equipment performance and in their ability to fault find and repair problems that arise
- Work alongside Maintenance Planner to ensure maintenance activity is directed at the most important fault areas.
- Work with technician SMEs to ensure PMs are appropriate in reducing downtime.
- Engineering Degree (Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical)
- 5+ years’ experience in an engineering environment. Min 3 years’ experience in the maintenance function of a high-volume manufacturing organisation.
- Working in a maintenance group in a best practice manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with principles and practices of preventative and predictive maintenance
- Experience of a regulated manufacturing environment
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.