- Reference: LK44913-2
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick, Tipperary
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Title: Electronic Engineer
Summary: Electronic Engineer
My client is currently looking to hire an Electronic Engineer to join a developing and expanding Engineering team. You will provide solutions to a wide range of problems and contribute to the design of new components.
Responsibilities: Electronic Engineer
- As Electronic Engineer, you will play a vital role in New Product Introduction from its conception to its materialisation.
- Lead circuit and hardware design including construction and design, component selection, schematic entry, board bring-up and integration of complex PCB assemblies into Life Science based equipment.
- Work with cross functional teams including Software, Mechanical Design and System Engineering.
Requirements: Electronic Engineer
- Degree (Masters Ideally) in Electronic/ Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- 5 years plus of experience as an Electronic/ Electrical Engineer designing both digital and analog circuitry on intricate PCB’s.
- Digital and Analog circuit design to include FPGAs, microprocessors….
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a self-starter, independent, and comfortable working in a cross functional environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion please call Ben on 061 512274.