- Reference: GJ43526
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
As Electronic Design Engineer you will be responsible for generating new and innovative ideas and turning them into real products. The role encompasses all aspects of R&D and working with manufacturing partners in Asia.
- New Product Development: Key role in the specification, realisation and proving of new designs including associated documentation; improvement to and cost reduction activities on existing products
- Electronic Verification: Preparation and execution design verification protocols
- Customer & Manufacturing Support: Act as a key team member in support activities to resolve manufacturing, inter-departmental and customer queries
- Test Support: Provide Test Equipment support to sub contract manufacturers, Execute Test equipment validations and carry out operator training when required
- Competitor Product Analysis: Compare and contrast competitor products, when requested, and produce summary reports for use by marketing
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Qualification level and discipline: Electronic Engineering degree or diploma with distinction
- No. of years work experience: 3+
- Industry Type: Electronics
- Electronic Engineering degree or diploma with distinction
- Strong knowledge of analogue design including op-amps, discrete transistor circuits, DAC and ADC circuits.
- Knowledge of digital circuits, microprocessors
- Knowledge of design for manufacture for high volumes markets
- Knowledge of Schematic capture and PCB layout tools (Altium preferred)
- Knowledge of EMC and safety principles
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Christopher O’Toole on 091-706713 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!