- Reference: AJ44513
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin West, Kildare, Leinster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
The Electrical Project engineer will focus with particular emphasis on the MV electrical elements of M&E projects.
While the role will be primarily focusing on M&E installations and projects, the successful applicant will be part of the transmission and distribution (T&D) engineering team affording them the opportunity to expand their knowledge and experience on electrical installations up 400kV.
Electrical Project Engineer Key Responsibilities:
- Review tender documents and electrical requirements, validating the proposed design, assessing and proposing alternative solutions
- Identifying key aspects of projects for consideration
- Identifying areas of potential commercial risk on projects and development of a risk register
- Managing major supplier interfaces including submissions and deliverables
- Coordinate the submission and closure of all technical queries relating to the MV and LV design
- Review of BIM models to ensure keep aspects are captured including constructability, access and maintenance
- Manage technical interfaces to ensure completeness and technical compliance with specifications (e.g. between generator control and switchgear vendors)
- Closing out projects, including providing inputs for O&M documentation and identifying key lessons learnt
Full spec on request
Electrical Project Engineer qualifications:
- A professionally qualified Electrical Engineer
- Minimum of 5 years engineering design/project management experience on industrial installation projects
- Detailed understanding of MV and LV network requirements in industrial settings
- Experience with energy management systems and integration of automated control systems to electrical networks
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and to budget
- Experience of managing multiple projects at the one time
- Strong IT skills
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on email@example.com 09064 50663.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie