- Reference: CJ45151
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- Safety and quality.
- Maintenance foremen (provide support on plant equipment issues).
- Maintenance planning (work within relevant departments and maintenance foremen and planner).
- Production support as equipment SME in a process team environment.
- Engineering project (Plant area – interface for data transfer to CMMS).
- Shutdown planning (Plant area).
- Trouble shooting, problem solving, and root cause analysis using method one tools.
- Participation and leading investigations into key production, safety, and quality issues.
- R&M budgeting (Plant area).
- Management of many existing service contracts in the areas of scheduled services and non-scheduled repairs.
- Maintain cost controls, process documentation, and update CMMS.
- Provide cross site support in designated area of expertise.
- Miscellaneous tasks and responsibilities including provision of support with audits, training activities, development of SOP’s, and work instructions.
- Support / administration of maintenance compliance.
Education & Experience required:
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role within the pharmaceutical or other highly regulated industry is desirable.
- 3rd level electrical engineering qualification desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of statutory, EHS, and cGMP requirements.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!