- Reference: CJ45152
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Our client, one of Irelands leading Instrumentation Suppliers and Service Providers, are searching for an Instrumentation Technician/Engineer who is electrically qualified or competent. Reporting to the Service Manager, this position will be based in the company’s Regional Office in Cork. This is a permanent position with opportunities for further promotion within an expanding company. This role is mixed between some electrical works, calibration works and service repair and commission of analytical telemetry equipment. Some parts of the business are quite niche and some products may be a once off so to be successful, you would need strong problem-solving ability.
- Experience in chemical dosing or treatment / monitoring in water such as Chlorine/ PH, soda ash, aluminium
- Understanding or flow meters and general principles of operation.
- A high level of IT skills.
- Flexibility as some work will be in-house and some site based.
- Be a team player with a friendly and outgoing disposition.
- Be a punctual, motivated and organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
- Demonstrate a positive approach to work and have the ability to work well unsupervised on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Full clean driving licence
- E&I Trade Qualified
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!