- Reference: CJ43865
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Limerick, Limerick City, Munster
- Category: Health & safety
The Machine Safety Project Engineer will co-ordinate and deliver all required technical file assessments and documentation.
- Ensure organisation meets corporate and regulatory requirements from an EHS & Risk Management perspective
- Carry out Machine Risk Assessments as per ISO 12100 / ISO 14121-1
- Approve qualification documentation from an EHS and machine safety perspective
- Engage with other departments within the organization to ensure corrective actions are understood and implemented
- Manage change control process for projects, ensuring cross functional alignment and
- EHS compliance
- Manage essential project documentation from design through to inspection and verification documentation.
- Standardisation of vendor quality of electrical documentation design through to build.
- Report out weekly to management and teams on KPIs in line with EHS objectives/targets (planned vs. actual performance).
- Maintain a high standard of documentation in relation to all activities
- Promote a proactive EHS Culture
- Other duties as assigned
- The ideal candidate will a self-starter who can drive and manage projects while collaborating with relevant stakeholders to ensure project deliverables are met to defined schedules.
- Third level qualification or Diploma in Health and Safety, Electrical background a distinct advantage
- 3 – 5 years EHS Experience working in a Manufacturing facility? Medical Device or similar
- Experience in identifying corrective actions and solutions for EHS hazards and risks identified during risk assessments
- Experience in the completion of electrical inspection and verification test protocols.
- Working knowledge of Irish H&S and Environmental Legislation and regulations
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint). MS Project – an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer O’ Callaghan on 021 4911061 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!