- Reference: GJ44743
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Health & safety
EHS Specialist required with 5 years plus experience in pharma / medical device background. Contract. Mayo
- Coordinate client EHS requirements on assigned construction projects.
- Develop innovative contractor safety initiatives and programs, and drive excellence in contractor safety performance.
- Carry out comprehensive equipment and machinery risk assessment throughout its life-cycle (design, installation, operation).
- Implement EHS systems on assigned Site Projects – EHS Auditing; Risk Assessment; Permit to Work; EHS Promotional Activities; Accident/Incident Investigation; EHS Training
- Third level diploma/degree in science/engineering with a qualification in health & safety
- Min 5 years relevant EHS experience in a large pharmaceutical or medical device company
- Knowledge and experience of leading projects and of EHS compliance requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organisation and decision-making skill.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie