- Reference: AJ45035
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin North
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
EHS Specialist required to join a leading pharmaceutical company in Dublin. This role will report to the EHS Manager and will be responsible for the coordination and facilitation of activities required to support and ensure compliance with the IPPC Licence, the GHG permit and the site’s ISO 14001 certification. This role is focusing more towrads the Environamtal aspects.
- Responsible for the coordination of activities required to maintain EHS management systems and ISO 14001 certification
- Delivery of EHS training where required as well as maintenance of EHS documents and records.
- Ensure compliance with all EHS legal requirements, corporate and 14001
- Review of new/updated legislation or corporate requirements against existing site systems and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all elements of the EHS management system and Corporate Standards
- Job Hazard Analysis completed for each assigned area
- Delivery of EHS department
- Ensures assigned projects are managed in conjunction with all required company and legal requirements (environmental etc.)
- Enhance and develop critical site systems
- Develops and implements assigned elements of the EHS programme for the site
- Provides support and direction for all departments in Environmental issues
- Participate in incident/accident investigation
- Conduct EHS risk assessments (general, ergonomic & chemical)
- Generate EHS communications and reports
- Liaise with EPA & Corporate EHS as required.
- 3rd level Degree in Environmental Science or other relevant discipline (chemical)
- You must have 4-5 years’ experience in an EHS role, in a pharmaceutical environment.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on firstname.lastname@example.org 09064 50663.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie