- Reference: CJ44389
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Health & safety
The EHSS Advisor will support the EHSS Dept. to ensure the organisation meets both Regulatory and Corporate EHSS requirements, coordinating and implementing all assigned tasks related to EHS goals and objectives/activities on site.
- Support the EHSS team ensuring robust programs are in place for day to day Risk Management, EHSS Auditing, EHS training, Accident Investigation, Safety Culture improvement and EHSS promotional activities on site.
- Supports EHSS Dept. ensuring the site complies with ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and company WW EHSS Standards.
- Responding to day to day EHSS queries, technical support, and machine / plant or equipment safety issues where present.
- Collaborate with other departments within the organisation to ensure corrective actions are understood and implemented. Attend day to day safety meetings and review meetings.
- Ensure Contractor and Project management is compliant with regulations and industry best practice.
- Maintain a high standard of documentation in relation to all activities
- Promote a proactive EHSS Culture and integrated ownership of EHSS.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Hands on experience working in a Manufacturing facility
- Experience in identifying corrective actions and solutions for EHSS hazards and risks identified
- Working knowledge of Irish H&S and Environmental Legislation and regulations
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools (MS Word, Excel, Power-point). MS Project or similar tool is an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer O’ Callaghan on 021 4911061 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!