- Reference: CJ45412
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Health & safety
The position will support the EHS Lead role (and their team) in the deployment and implementation of Regulatory EHSS requirements and standards in project design, construction and commissioning phases. The role is primarily focused on providing daily support to EHS team –
He/she will be responsible to the EHS Lead for the following –
- Administer the internal management systems, updating documentation, to coordinate system audits and follow-up on action plans progress as suitable for a graduate level role. Track reports and actions and create progress reports.
- To ensure company and site management system documents (EHS procedures and instructions) are kept up to date and controlled.
- Support the administration of necessary training sessions/programmes for the project team.
- Support documentation for regular EHS meetings, EHS reviews/walk-downs, EHS assessments, consultant’s reports, reviews and audits as per site/project procedures and schedules.
- Support EHS Lead in the execution of comprehensive interface plan and communication plan.
- Frontline daily EHS interface with key site contacts that can impact the company.
- Ensure adequate local site EHS input into the new facilities SOP’s, work instructions and other documents
- Compilation, filing and retention (hard and soft copy) as required of EHS/project related information in an audit ready state (permitting, URS, HAZOP/ Atex, JSA’s, FATs/SAT reports, important changes etc.).
- To ensure the internal and external reporting of EHS metrics/statistics is communicated as directed by the EHS lead.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
Education and experience:
- Degree/Diploma in Science, Engineering, Safety, Environmental Sciences or related field.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good Microsoft skills e.g. excel, dashboards and power-point presentations.
- Ability to assemble project information into clearly written reports (tables, graphs, PowerPoint etc.)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!