- Reference: GJ44743 p
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Health & safety
EHS Engineer required with 5 years plus experience in pharma / medical device background. Long term contract. Mayo
- EHS Lead for major facility upgrade projects on campus (coordinating client EHS requirements).
- Drive excellence in contractor safety performance campus-wide and develop innovative contractor safety initiatives and programs.
- Equipment and machinery risk assessment, including design, installation and operation.
- Together with the EHS Team implement and continuously improve EHS Systems on site, including EHS Auditing, Risk Assessment, Permit to Work, EHS Promotional Activities, Accident/Incident Investigation, EHS Training.
- This role offers autonomy and ownership for assigned projects/programs, whilst having the support of an experienced EHS Team.
- Min 5 years relevant EHS experience, preferably in pharmaceutical / medical device industry.
- Third level diploma/degree in health and safety.
- Driven and self-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication, organisation and decision-making skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously whilst maintaining close attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience of project-related EHS compliance requiremen
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie