- Reference: GJ42943 hj
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Galway, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Health & safety
EHS Engineer required with 5 years experience in Pharmaceutical or Medical Device environment. Long term contract. Mayo.
Reporting to the EHS Manager the successfull candidate will coordinate and support all aspects of EHS for assigned Business Unit. In addition to providing EHS Support to the Business Unit, the EHS Engineer will lead a number of Site EHS Programs.
- Proactively work with management and employees across the Business Unit to maintain and develop a zero-accident safety culture.
- Develop & implement effective safety programs and initiatives to ensure a safe workplace and high safety performance (e.g. Risk Assessment, Good Observations, Behavioural Safety, Safety Forums & numerous other programs).
Skills, Experience and Qualifcations:
- Third level diploma/degree in Science/Engineering/EHS with qualification in health & safety.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an EHS Role in Pharmaceutical or Medical Device setting.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!