- Reference: GJ45474
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Galway, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Health & safety
EHS Engineer required with a number of years experiences in a manufacturing environment. Long term contract. Mayo
- Actively engage with employees to create an inclusive / ownership culture for Safety.
- Maintain EHS KPIs ensuring they are continuously up to date. Attend and chair safety meetings to drive positive action and performance.
- Attend and support safety forums, provide direction for forums to ensure focus on key safety topics, provide safety information as relevant, and influence management and employees to ensure active engagement.
- Develop and deliver EHS Training modules in accordance with EHS Training Plan and risk assessment.
- Lead EHS Risk Assessment program and ensure all elements of the building, equipment, tasks, ergonomics and chemicals are appropriately risk assessed.
- Support the Supervisors/Managers where breaches of EHS policy is encountered.
- Support accident/incident investigation to ensure appropriate root cause analysis completed and CAPAs implemented.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie