- Reference: SJ44665
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Donegal, Mayo, Sligo
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Our client, a leading Pharmaceutical company in Sligo, is looking to hire a Drug Product Engineer.
- Provide technical and engineering support to all manufacturing and control system related issues. Tasks include, daily trouble shooting, optimisation, cost reduction, training and coaching of manufacturing personnel.
- Leadership of manufacturing and validation activities during project life cycle.
- Identification and project management of continuous improvement projects. Work closely with technical support pharmacists, drug product manufacturing and other departments to deliver these continuous improvement projects.
- Preparation of feasibility studies and operating budgets for future product introductions to the site.
- Planning and leadership of technical transfers for future product introductions to the site.
- Work closely with MS&T and GPRD, on the process development of suitable future products.
- Assesses and owns the relationship between process requirements and unit operation equipment. Understands the impact of equipment control systems on processing performance
- Adheres to and supports all EHS&E standards, procedures and policies.
- A relevant third level qualification in an engineering, science or technical discipline
- 2 years experience in Drug product process engineering, with relevant experience of batch processing, automation, technical transfers, scale up, commissioning and validation in a cGMP pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in new product introductions (drug product) to pharmaceutical facilities is desirable.
- Demonstrated project management skills, including the ability to deliver projects on schedule, within budget, and meeting the predefined quality requirements are required.
- Data processing and analysis experience
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org,
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!