- Reference: CJ43692
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Data Entry to LIMS (or other E-Systems as required) and compile and trend data within required due dates for release and stability.
- Assisting with Stability Protocols
- Leading meetings and documenting meeting minutes
- Perform date review as required.
- Keep up to date with existing and new SOP’s and official documentation.
- Perform sample management activities.
- Perform other duties as designated by Laboratory Management.
- Independently write/revise SOP’s or other official documentation and reports, when required.
- Execute independently assigned projects.
- Train/coach other analysts and new personnel.
- Keeping their training records up to date and initiating training where possible when free from work.
- Adhering to all company standards in the area of safety, housekeeping and quality, notifying management of any discrepancies.
- Ensure that all documentation is carried out on time, accurately and legibly.
- Providing cover for other members of the PSS Team as required.
- To be constantly aware of the clients requirements and strive to meet or exceed those requirements keeping in mind the client process and deliverables.
- To identify and communicate to PSS Management areas for improvement or optimisation in order to improve efficiencies and provide a cost effective service.
- As with all members of staff this person is responsible for ensuring that the client requirements are fully met and in so doing will be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required.
Education / Qualifications
- A Bachelor Degree or Master Qualification in Chemistry, Biology or a related field with knowledge of analytics and/ or stability
- Experience / Skills
- At least 1-3 years of industry experience
- Practical analytical laboratory experience in a GMP environment is preferred
- A good basic knowledge of some of the following techniques (SEC-HPLC, RP-HPLC, Capillary SDS, Capillary IEF, Residual Moisture pH, Turbidity, UV, Particulate Analysis – sub Visible, MDI ELISA, Bioassays) is an advantage
- Experience with LIMS systems is desirable
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well within team structures.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh on 021 4911063 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!