- Reference: GJ43538
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
You will oversee the marketing automation platform and its deployment across the organization and will actively advocate the use of marketing automation across the enterprise to support accelerated growth. You will execute the support, training, implementation and consultative efforts needed to maximize the value of marketing automation. You will lead outreach functions in establishing coordinated processes and data structures to support the business units and regional marketing efforts, develop lead-scoring processes to develop rich constituent profiles, and develop marketing automation programs, including in-system assets (such as email templates, smart campaigns, smart lists, and reports) and other deliverables for use outside of the system (such as process documentation and training materials.)
Responsibilities and Duties
- Execute inbound marketing, lead management and automated digital marketing programs to drive lead conversion and ultimately new business acquisition via the Marketing Automation platform – Act-On.
- Work with business to translate marketing requirements into functional campaigns.
- Manage the performance and effectiveness of all marketing programs and lead generation campaigns including lead scoring and lead nurturing programs.
- Create robust email and landing page templates.
- Oversee database management — segmentation, list acquisition/import, data cleansing, event capture, lead management etc.
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with Global opt-in laws and regulations.
- Implement best practices, including guidelines for emails, landing pages, campaigns etc.
- Implement testing methodologies (e.g. A/B and multivariate testing) to improve conversion rates (content, email templates, landing pages etc.), optimize campaign results, and measure the relative impact of various tactics.
- Work with our internal Creative Services team to maintain the integrityof the brands guidelines.
- Leverage system reporting capabilities to provide the business with timely and pertinent information.
- Train and nurture users within the Marketing Automation platform.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in B2B campaign execution and demand generation.
- A broad understanding and genuine passion for digital marketing and its technical aspects.
- Proactive thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong customer-facing communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience working in marketing automation or email marketing platforms.
- Experience of email campaign execution and basic HTML coding knowledge.
- Exposure of managing optimization processes and A/B and/or multivariate testing.
- Computer Science/Digital Marketing/Business Degree
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Alison Comiskey on 091-706719 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!