- Reference: SJ43754
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Marketing
Our client based in the North West currently has an opportunity for a Digital Manager to join their existing Digital team to assist in the implementation of a digital change programme.
The core function of this team is to maximise the customer online experience. This role reports directly into the Head of Strategy & Development.
- Implementation of the digital strategy in line with the company’s overall business objectives
- Define scope, cost and benefits of digital initiatives. An example of this could be the redesign and rebuilding of our public website
- Work closely with developer, operational, project and technical teams from across various business functions/locations
- Deliver initiatives on time, within budget and in adherence to our internal change process
- Ensure our websites continually provide up-to-date and comprehensive product/service information that is easily accessible to existing and potential customers
- Using various data sources, develop and improve the digital reporting suite demonstrating performance against core KPI’s for the digital channel
- Provide regular analytics reporting and ad hoc data analysis to key stakeholders.
- Provide user acceptance testing support for all digital changes
- Support the day to day activity on a wide range of business analysis and operational management requests for the digital channel
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Solid understanding of the digital environment for customer servicing and sales
- Knowledge and experience of online reporting tools and data analytics including the development of hidden tags to improve site usage and user behavior data
- Experience of generating reports from various data sources
- Ability to communicate across multiple levels of management.
- Ability to work to a deadline
- Excellent organisational and decision making skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a broader team
- Strong excel knowledge including pivot tables, macros and lookups
- Knowledge of personal financial services products would be useful
- Creative, collaborative, organized and able to clearly communicate how plans will deliver an overall goal
- Experience of managing social media strategies and campaign
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!