- Reference: GJ44656
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway
- Category: Marketing
- This role will support the Digital Design Associate Creative Director in all aspects of maintaining and expanding the web presence of the company. This includes design and content support of the company website as well as all microsite properties, and specific campaign initiatives such as landing pages, emails and banner ads. This position reports to the Digital Marketing Team ACD and also requires coordination with the Creative Services Team on cross channel projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- A self-motivated and proactive attitude, as well as excellent time management, project management, and communication skills, with the ability to multi-task multiple projects running concurrently.
- The ideal candidate will be able to follow direction from senior designers and creative directors, but also have enough experience, critical thinking skills and talent to execute projects from concept, thru production, to live.
- The ideal candidate will have a sophisticated design sense, and the ability to quickly understand the Brand Personality and grasp how to effectively represent that through stock photography, iconography, illustration and design choices.
- Photography plays a significant part in representing the brand in the online space. This position requires an understanding of and sensitivity to brand requirements regarding photography when executing stock searches, as well as a high skill level, standard of quality and attention to detail when retouching these images as required.
- This position also requires a high skill and comfort level with creating and editing vector illustrations and iconography to align with Brand standards.
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual with a high level of initiative, excellent organisation and communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of the team on larger projects. Comfortable working closely with Content and Development team members and juggling multiple projects.
- Must demonstrate high personal standards for the quality of their own work and the desire to do the best work possible while continually striving to better understand and visually represent the Brand.
Education & Experience:
- BFA or equivalent in Design
- 3 to 5yrs of design experience in the online space
- Experience with responsive design, mobile and iPad
- Adobe CS proficiency (CC) with an expert level of skill in Photoshop and Illustrator
- An excellent online portfolio showing a sophisticated design sense, the ability to adapt to different Brand styles, and proficiency in the online space
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Alison Comiskey on 091-706719 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!