- Reference: GJ43505 m
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Galway, Galway city, Mayo
- Category: Supply Chain & Logistics
Despatch Coordinator required with a minimum of 3 years’ previous work experience in logistics/despatch or transport roles, preferably in a manufacturing or construction environment.
Reporting to the Transport Manager.
- Answer telephone, reception counter and email enquiries and redirect as required
- Execute all necessary Navision transactions
- Manage day to day stock holdings
- Reconcile inventory stock-takes, develop Stock Adjustment documentation
- Create Navision notifications as required
- Create work orders as required including associated work permits
- Production planning and scheduling
- Liaise with Customer Services with Truck Scheduling Times
- Raise picking slip for each load/truck pickup
- Post Goods issue picking slips as required
- Ensure adherence to transport policy by all employees/contractors on site
- Ensure security in all matters relating to transport and transport of products on/off site are adhered to
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by complying with established H&S policies and procedures.
- A minimum of 3 years’ previous work experience in logistics/despatch or transport roles, preferably in a manufacturing or construction environment
- Relevant third level qualification/certification
- Experienced forklift driver with valid ticket
- Teleporter ticket an advantage but not essential
- Familiar with modern safety, environmental and production management practices.
- Experience in transport licensing/permit requirements
- Experience working with customers, drivers, contractors and service providers
- Technical: Proficient in use of computer applications including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet systems and Navision proficient.
- Knowledge/experience in logistics, supply chain distribution process plant and customer requirements/mining/process plant environment advantageous.
- Flexible to the needs of the business
- Excellent communication skills – both fluent English verbal and written
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role/company please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!