- Reference: SJ44479
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Production
My client is looking to recruit an experienced professional for a Demand Planner position
- Serve as liaison between the customer and internal manufacturing and support staff.
- Timely and accurate processing of incoming requests for quotes and sales orders, including daily monitoring of incoming orders through internal systems for major accounts.
- Coordinate shipping of product to customers.
- Ensure data integrity, e.g. as it relates to pricing, Terms & Conditions, and delivery.
- Regularly interact with internal and external customers.
- Resolve customer problems with shipment, pricing, invoicing and other sales related questions.
- Develop knowledge of products in order to increase resolution capability.
- Participate in daily discussions with operations on customer updates and departmental tasks.
- Comply with customers and internal departments on pricing, availability of product, and quotes as directed by management.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- With Supply Chain management Team, lead the development of a suite of metrics which are relevant and add value for each function.
- Ensure timely and reliable reporting of supply chain performance metrics to Supply Chain Management Team.
- Identify and drive improvement actions for Supply Chain performance, identifying and reporting variances from targets and objectives.
- Play a leading role in driving ‘Lean Thinking’ throughout the Supply Chain by supporting the role out of lean initiatives.
- Define and drive consistency of common data definitions across Supply Chain, including geographical, departmental and functional dimensions.
- Timely and reliable reporting of Supply Chain Metrics for PBR and other reporting forums.
- Degree/Diploma qualified in Finance/ Supply Chain/BIS or other relevant qualification.
- Previous experience in an analytical role, ideally within Supply Chain.
- Strong PC/software skills with the ability to design and maintain systems, in particular, presentation packages, data analysis software and intranet content management.
- Broad knowledge of supply chain.
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strive for continuous improvement & a customer focused mind – set
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!