- Reference: GY00
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Leinster
- Category: Information Technology
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a new start-up project? We now require applicants for Data Scientists roles – candidates should have 5 years plus experience in data analysis with PhD/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics for potential start-up opportunity in Dublin
- Build and evaluate predictive and decision models to be deployed in production systems. This will include the analysis of very large amounts of historical data, determining suitability for modelling, data clean-up and filtering, pattern identification and variable creation, selection of sampling criteria, generating performance definitions and variables, performing experiments with diverse types of algorithms and models, performance analysis etc.
- Manage projects under time and resource constraints, work with other teams at this company (software, IT, product management, and product support) provide high quality support to enable integration and deployment of analytics software and solutions.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects of moderate size and complexity.
- PhD or Masters in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics or related field with 5+ years of experience in data analysis.
- Ideal background of candidate computer science/engineering plus some maths/statistics and experience.
- Practical and hands – on experience is essential.
- Experience measuring and communicating performance and impact of predictive solutions on an organization.
- Experience with modelling process, pipelines and tuning (encoding, feature selection, hyperparameter tuning, metrics, etc.)
- Fluency in data manipulation, analysis and machine learning using python, R, pandas, Linux.
- Familiarity with data storage and retrieval using SQL and Hadoop (Hive/HBase).
For more information please submit your Cv for the attention of Donie Shine (email@example.com) or phone 090 6478104